Posted on: Saturday 23 August 2014

Oh So Nice Cream

Ohhhhh Yeah.  Nice Cream.

Picture some palm trees, salted, frazzled, windswept hair and that moment of satisfaction, when a creamy coconut mango ice cream delicately hits those tastebuds. Well picture no more because Nice Cream can give you that momentary satisfaction *palm trees, salted, frazzled, windswept hair not included ;)

For those of you who don't know what i'm talking about, it's an ice cream that's nice.
Who am I kidding there's more to it than that! Nice cream is created by the lovely Tommy & James and although I don't know them personally, i'm sure their lovely because their ice creams are lovely and it's kinda in the title, so lets just roll with that.... I tried my first EVER Nice Cream today and it was such a refreshing sweet taste after a good Thai lunch. MmmmMMMmm s o m u c h f o o d ! ! !

Back to the ice cream though, it's dairy free, gluten free and egg free. Did someone say perfect? No but I just did! It's also "ethically produced using natural and organic ingredients." Can we please just take a moment to appreciate that. Although I'm trying to eat as less refined sugars as possible, I decided I'd let myself have this one because at least it's fair-trade, so I think I made a pretty fair call (pun definitely intended).

But hey if you're not into mangos that's cool too because they have a range of different flavours that includes chocolate and vanilla bean... and yes they all have coconut, which is great because everyone needs more coconuts in their life!

125mL of Iced Coconut Cream Dessert.

B l i s s

oh and did I mention they also make Nice Blocks? I think you know where this is going... you can check everything out right about HERE or check out your local supermarket, dairy or cafe if you're a Kiwi :) (have an explore you're bound to bump into one!)


What's your favourite ice cream? I'd love to know! Anyone know of a great 'whole foods' one?

Annnnd study procrastination... done ;(


Love always,

H
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg