Posted on: Monday 17 November 2014

Spring hues

FASHION POST FINALLY!! That's what my intention was when I started this blog because I love clothes and photography but didn't know how to make it actually happen but we're on a roll people on a roll I tell you! Today I had a really lazy day where I woke up at lunch time (this has been a frequent occurrence over the last few days). I don't know why i'm such a night owl and go to sleep really late for no reason. I've loved just sitting all cozy and looking at barefoot blonde's blog, hello fashion blog and Karissa Pukas' channel. They all seem like such lovely women who have the ultimate fashion sense and my inspiration for so many life goals haha... it's so true though.

Today I went shopping with my best friend and this is the relaxed yet sophisticated outfit I wore. I love the shirt it's so comfy and light considering it's so hot today. It was so nice to have a chilled day with some banter and a good window shop ;) Girl time is the best time!


Isn't my best friend so cute she bought me ice cream for my breakfast <3






I have a cabinet filled with teacups, teapots and books.... Stop me now ;)

Items: 
Floral shirt - Glassons along time ago but similar ones I like here and here 
Black skinny jeans - Junk Food jeans from Wildpair these are similar 
Necklace - Eek not sure sorry!
Shoes - Number One Shoes but I like these too

Where have you lovelies been wandering today??

Love always,

H
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg