Posted on: Wednesday 17 December 2014

Pottering around the marvel that is Queenstown!

Today was a great day exploring different scenic locations, we went to the Amisfield winery for a lovely lunch and then drove off to the lake and forest in Kelvin Heights. I have come to the conclusion that I prefer lakes, mountains and forests to beaches. I also like being tucked up away in a house away from everyone else which is weird considering i'm such an extrovert but I do appreciate peace and stillness to recharge my energetic, lively self.

I really wanted to share this outfit with you guys because I was so stoked with how comfortable I was in the indecisive weather that took place today. One minute it's hot next minute there's a slight fresh breeze. It was also a fun outfit that incorporates it's self into any of your daily adventures like it did for mine. From one place to another...

What did you do today and what is your favourite place either where you live or any where in the world that you love to explore? :)











Im in love with these pants! I always find highwaisted pants hard to wear, I think because I'm an awkward length haha but these are so comfy both standing and sitting. Ive been loving the tropical print theme that's been making an appearance everywhere lately! 

You can find these pants at Glassons and they even have very similar ones that are in capri form too with cute little zips by the ankles, where as these ones are harem pants with splits by the ankles. 

The crop top is also from Glassons and you can find it here, it was 2 for $20 so I bought a white one along with this grey one. I really like grey in crops and I love crops with high waisted things.  I normally hate halter type tops because they always feel sore at the back of my neck and they usually just look weird (to me anyway) but these ones were too cute! 

My sandals are from Kmart woohoo ;) pretty casual but cute sandals that with go anything! I'm quite enjoying shoes in white, it's so fresh and clean.. until they get dirty -.- 

The cardigan is from Valley Girl I believe and it is SO pretty I love it! I love anything that looks like leather especially when it's mixed with other fabrics and have I mentioned I love maroon/plum colours?? I always wear a plumberry lipstick it is my staple lip colour! 

Also this handbag that I got for my birthday it's spot on! It's so pretty and I like the chaining on it, like a cute little Chanel bag.. but not ;P

My watch is from Fossil. 

Have you noticed the sunglasses and how I wore them in my last post. I love them, (lol is there anything I don't love?*) I love the colour and shape.  Some people think they look like mosquito eyes hahaha but I couldn't care less! #i'mgoingtowearthemanyway They are from Rubi shoes/cotton on I think! 

I forgot to mention, you can chuck on some heels and you've got a super night time outfit or just an even more glammed day one :) 

Just curious, what are your fave songs/bands at the moment?? I'm LOVING the 1975 which I am currently listening to as I write this.. when am I not listening to them? Hehe.

*looking at the amount of times the word love comes up in the post, I guess not! 

If you want to see some of my adventure/outfits when I was in Queenstown in winter then you can take a look here .

Anyway, I hope you all have a good evening or day wherever you may be! 

Love always,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg