Posted on: Sunday 21 December 2014

Trails.Wandering.FauxLeather.














I still can't believe how peaceful and beautiful it is here in Queenstown. Everywhere you look is just creation explosion. No matter where you are or where you look there is nature encompassing you. Mountains, lakes, forests more mountains and more mountains.

BEFORE I FORGET, I went on a Ziptrek eco tour on Saturday and it was easily the best thing i've ever done! It's like doing a flying fox only better! You're high up in the forest and get to see different perspectives of Queenstown! The last zipline is the steepest in the world! I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to do in Queenstown. It is the adventure capital for a reason! If you have any questions about it just ask! Oh and I think there are 2 other ones but they are in Canada :)

Funnily enough this outfit contained all the same brands as the last post, how ironic! The plaid crop which I think is perfect for a little Christmas number is from Valley Girl. The high-waisted skirt is from Glassons, shoes form Rubi shoes, cap from Kmart and Jacket from Glassons a long time ago. And of course my trusty watch from Fossil.

Today i'm just packing, going out for lunch and then jumping on a plane ;( Don't want to go home!

Hope you have a relaxing day today!!

Love always,

H
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi! I had tagged you to do the Liebster Award 2015 http://joycestellar.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award-2015-i-have-no-idea-what.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi!!! I'm so so sorry I just saw this!! Is it to late to do it? :)

      Delete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of wandering-heroine blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg